NSFA and NZFI elevation issues with NSTU package

ranm

Hi team

I have a similar issue to another member where NSFA and other aerodromes such as NSFI are elevated.   I am running P3D v4.5.    I have tried

• verifying the NSTU package files
  • uninstalling and installing NSTU
  • enabling and disabling various scenery packages I installed since I remember the scenery working
  • removing and adding the relevant files from scenery/world/scenery
  • trying with the Orbx scenery configured at the top or the list and below other 3rd party sceneries

but to no avail.

attached are some screenshots

Any advise will be highly appreciated

Regards - Ran

nsfi1-.png

nsfa4-.png

nsfa3-.png

nsfa2-.png

nsfa1-.png

2 hours ago, ranm said:

Hi team

I have a similar issue to another member where NSFA and other aerodromes such as NSFI are elevated.   I am running P3D v4.5.    I have tried

• verifying the NSTU package files
  • uninstalling and installing NSTU
  • enabling and disabling various scenery packages I installed since I remember the scenery working
  • removing and adding the relevant files from scenery/world/scenery
  • trying with the Orbx scenery configured at the top or the list and below other 3rd party sceneries

but to no avail.

attached are some screenshots

Any advise will be highly appreciated

Regards - Ran

Hi Ran,

Probably raised to cope with high tides and the enevitable flooding of global warming... heh B)

Seriously though I have the NSTU package, however had not flown it as yet, but the area looks nice and I think I'll spend some time there.

I'm running P3D v4.5.14 (it's hotfix3 and Help / About from the P3D menu will show your version).

Step one should be to first confirm your version of P3D because LM made changes to the way elevation is applied in the later releases (v4.5.13 I believe).

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135117

https://www.fsaerodata.com/news/16-elevation-conflicts-with-p3d-v4-5-hotfix2-and-3rd-party-add-ons

With 4.5 hf3 I see the following for NSFA

Cheers QA

724D8DBE42042C755F9B651A56356A58F66B142B

Thanks QA,

well I was thinking, as I pressed the submit button on my question, that I haven't updated P3D with the latest hotfix or two, and that maybe I should.  I just did and what do you know....  all is good.

much appreciated

Ran

Archived