Missing GA AI traffic in NA regions

Hello,

I have installed the NA AI package, along with southern Alaska and several Alaskan airports but I can't see any traffic on airports or during flghts.

I can see the AI planes folders in the simobject/airplanes but I have no scenery visible in the scenery list, no addon in the addon menu, and if I remember correctly, after installation I didn't see a request to authorize a new addon as it is generaly the case at the following launch of P3D. Could you help me to solve this issue ? (if there is one, perhaps, Alaska region is simply not covered !). Thank you for your help.

The NA GA AI Traffic package only covers Orbx regions in the North West USA and South West of Canada. Some of the more recent NA regions have their own traffic files which utilise the AI aircraft included in the package. Alaska is not included in the base AI traffic package, I’m not sure if it has its own traffic file though.

I note that many simmers are creating their own traffic files using the AI aircraft included in the NA package. This may be an option for populating your chosen airports.

Archived