New Zealand South Scenery

Hi , I have a newly installed version of P3D v 4.5. My home town is Invercargill, in New Zealand South Island. My problem was that I could take off towards the west turn to fly over the town of Invercargill and then P3D would just crash !!.. It did this 3 times, then I went on a search on forums to try and find out why. After quite a bit of searching someone said that there was a problem with Orbx NZ south that was like a wall that the aircraft would crash into.  I went back into the options and selected all crashes to be disabled. Next 3 flights I had no problems at all with P3D crashing. !!! 

4 minutes ago, rodders47 said:

Hi , I have a newly installed version of P3D v 4.5. My home town is Invercargill, in New Zealand South Island. My problem was that I could take off towards the west turn to fly over the town of Invercargill and then P3D would just crash !!.. It did this 3 times, then I went on a search on forums to try and find out why. After quite a bit of searching someone said that there was a problem with Orbx NZ south that was like a wall that the aircraft would crash into.  I went back into the options and selected all crashes to be disabled. Next 3 flights I had no problems at all with P3D crashing. !!! 

I suppose you mean your plane would just crash and not P3D (as in crash to desktop)?

This problem is present in many sceneries. In fact disabling crash detection is one of the first thing I do when I reinstall the simulator.

Archived