True Earth Florida Installation and Specs

I just bought a brand new MAC from apple and my specs are as follows:  3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5, 64 GB DDR4 Memory, Graphics Card Radeon Pro 580X 8GB, 1 TB SSD hard drive with 700GB available.  Here are my questions, Can my system run True Earth Florida both HD & SD?  IS installing through Central simple and no need fo rme to move files around?   Lastly, If I buy and install can I easily uninstall to go back to my original X-Plane settings?  My questions were not really answered and I really would like some feedback.  Please let me know so I can begin the download.  Thank you all.

Operating system:  Mac OS Catalina 

Simulator:  Xplane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  General Installation Question

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, 73samster said:

Can my system run True Earth Florida both HD & SD?

If you scroll down on the TrueEarth Florida pages, you'll see the minimum system requirements. For example, this is for TrueEarth Florida HD:

16 GB of RAM
GTX 1070 GPU or equivalent
XP11 v11.35+
225GB of free space
i7 CPU or higher

If you wish to have more advice about this, I'd recommend posting in the X-Plane 11 Support Forum.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/260-x-plane-11-support-forum/

IS installing through Central simple and no need fo rme to move files around?

Yes. Orbx Central is designed to be completely automated. You should just need to press Install and once it completes, be able to go flying.

Lastly, If I buy and install can I easily uninstall to go back to my original X-Plane settings?

Yes. Orbx Central can also uninstall TrueEarth easily.

Archived