Connie leaving YBBN.

Iain Emms

Iain,

It seems your running YBBN at a very high setting Full 100% AI and forgive me if I am wrong but it looks like most YBBN setting turned on.

Top Class shots but i wish you would add your PC spec to you sig m8.

Thanks for the great set of shots.

Iain,

It seems your running YBBN at a very high setting Full 100% AI and forgive me if I am wrong but it looks like most YBBN setting turned on.

Top Class shots but i wish you would add your PC spec to you sig m8.

Thanks for the great set of shots.

Yes ive toned them down a bit now just wanted to see what i could get out of this one. the AI was at 72% and not everything is ticked in the control panel only Airside objects 1 to 3 and Dock objects 1 and 2, GA AI traffic and Kingsford Smith Memorial Hangar is also ticked.

Thermaltake Armor LCS VE2000 Gamers case with optimised ventilation Thermaltake Liquid cooling system with High performance 120 x 240 mm Racing Level Radiator Intel Core 2 DUO Q6600 G Zero Stepping Quad Core 2.4 Ghz Gamers Extreme 1KW Power Supply , Corsair 8GB of 1066mhz RAM DDR2  with a Corsair air flow fan three 40mm fans attacted over the memory, 1xVelociraptor 150GB WD1500 10,000rpm ,1x Velociraptor 300 Gb 10,000 rpm, 2x 500GB SATA II Hard Drive's , 2 x Ultimate Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 1024MB GDDR3 running at 2000Mhz,  ASUS P5N-T DELUXE nForce 780i motherboard.Windows7 Ultimate 64 Bit.

cheers

Iain

Archived