problems with GES and Munich

hello,

I'm short before giving up! It's the third time I see the same trouble in my P3D5. In the beginning I installed the whole Orbx portfolio and after that my third party addons. Suddenly, I don't know when and why I have had strange autogen in Munich, not this one from GES. Because I couldn't find out what happened I deinstalled and installed GES again, the libraries too, made resync, looked over the Insertion points… nothing helped. I decided to deinstall and install the whole Orbx stuff again, a lot of work! But it helped and for a while Munich looked as it should be. Thew day before yesterday I installed vector and now I have the same trouble again! But this time nothing helps to repair that; even deinstalling of vector didn't restore Munich. By the way, Nuremberg looks in the same strange way; ist not the autogen of GES.

What should I do now? Again installing everything? As long as I don't know the reason why this happens it makes no sense. In P3D4 where everything was installed into the sim instead of a library I never had this seen.

error.jpg

Archived