City Scenery

I want to get some clarification so i just bought base and vector products using them on p3dv4 soon v5 in a few weeks. I grew up and know Pittsburgh (KPIT) very well and where malls should be and where Heinz field and PNC Park should be it shows residential neighborhoods. The highways look good but does the citys not get update by this to be as realistic as possible. I'm alittle disappointed cause that is mainly what i bought the programs for more realistic city areas didn't have to be perfect but at-least close  would have been nice

One of my biggest disappointments is the lack of cityscapes.  I try and scoop them up where I can.  I don't fly larger airports, however will buy a 3rd party larger airport if it has a nice cityscape with it.  Orbx is building more, but instead of doing it standalone, has sadly opted to include several, but not all, into their TrueEarth line.  In any event, for Pittsburgh, here is a decent freeware offering.  https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=77831712

Archived