I Can't buy from Orbx Central App

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  X-Plane11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  When I try to buy directly from Orbx central App, when I hit the buy&download button, there is a popup saying that my credit card will be used, (with the latests digits of the credit card displayed)

Then it asks me for a code. I try to enter my Orbx account code but it rejects it. 

My Only solution for now is to buy from the website and when I hit the buy button I have a code sent to my phone that I need to enter to activate the credit card payment. 

I believe the App asks for this code as well but the problem is it is never sent to me when I order from the app.

I uploaded the log file but i don't think it's relevant in my case. 

central.log

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @MrTchou,

Can you confirm that you're entering your password in the prompt box and not your Multi-factor authentication code?

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @MrTchou

Can you provide the error message you encounter, or a screenshot of the error in the Express Checkout popup?

Does adding the product to the cart then checking out with the cart instead of 'buy and install' work for you?

5 hours ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi @MrTchou

Can you provide the error message you encounter, or a screenshot of the error in the Express Checkout popup?

Does adding the product to the cart then checking out with the cart instead of 'buy and install' work for you?

I will do that next time i need to buy something

Archived