How do I cancel a scenery migration?

Operating system:  Windows 10 Pro

Simulator:  X-Plane 11.50b5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  I'd like to move the Orbx scenery files outside of my main X-Plane 11 folder, and started to do so... however, I notice that it copies then deletes the files and I don't have enough free space on the drive to complete the migration. When I click on the download queue and then cancel, it shows "cancelling" and the progress bar turns red, but it doesn't actually stop the process and it carries on copying the files. I then have to shut down Orbx Central completely (including ending the task in Task Manager), then delete the migrated files to free disk space up. The main issue now, is that whenever I start Orbx Central again, it automatically resumes the operation from the start again. How can I stop Orbx Central from doing this?

Thanks in advance

Tony

central.log

Guest Josh Koz

Hi Tony,

If you open up the %temp%/Orbx folder in your file explorer you can delete the job-cache.json file to stop Orbx Central from resuming the migration on restart. Ensure Orbx Central is completely closed before removing this file.

You can open the %temp%/Orbx folder by typing it into the box at the top of the file explorer and pressing enter.

image.png

Archived