Te Netherlands

Hi ,

While I do not have a problem as such I've had a few issues with this scenery regarding load times and very blurry textures.

I think I have sorted the blurries, remains to be seen if that is the case but i'm hopeful.

My main issue now is the length of time loading of Netherlands takes. If I try to load the scenery directly from the p3d default selection screen it does not load at all( it sits at 6% and does not move)

however if I load the default airport then move to a TE Netherlands airport from there, then it will load. Unfortunately this takes a very long time. It will get to 37% fairly quickly, but then sits at that point for around 8 mins.(Yes I timed it several times) it then slowly creeps up and then runs. If I change any of the graphic settings while the scenery is running I normally get a crash.

any ideas what the cause might be? All my other sceneries load within a few seconds of selection.

I saw someone mention acronis causing an issue, but I don't have that installed are there any other things that cause slow loading that I can check for?

P3d at launch tends to load  fairly slowly anyway for me despite being installed on an ssd

Archived