KSBA, unable to remove Airliners at gate

On 4/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, Misha Cajic said:

Hi George,

There aren't any static airliners in the scenery that are of that type, do you have a screenshot? It's either going to be AI traffic or a conflicting scenery.

Cheers

Hi,

There was an american a320 parked at gate 2 and a frontier a320 at gate 4.  If it helps, I have PSXseecon Traffic installed.  Sounds like that could be the culprit, but I'm not sure how to correct this.  When I placed my 737 at gate 4, the frontier jet disappeared.

Thanks,

George

2020-4-23_0-53-19-498.jpg

Hi George,

Yep, those are definitely AI aircraft. Best way to get rid of them would probably just be to turn down your airliner AI settings, or check if there are any settings in your AI traffic addon that you can change to limit or turn off AI at KSBA.

Cheers, Misha

On 4/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, Misha Cajic said:

Hi George,

Yep, those are definitely AI aircraft. Best way to get rid of them would probably just be to turn down your airliner AI settings, or check if there are any settings in your AI traffic addon that you can change to limit or turn off AI at KSBA.

Cheers, Misha

Hi,

I reached out to the developer for PSXseecon.  Once I modify an xml file, it will be corrected. Thanks.

Archived