VCRuntime140.dll CTD in Orbx CYBD

Hi,

First, I'm having a real blast with Orbx products so far in P3D v5. They look amazing especially with the new Truesky.

I cannot fly in the CYBD airport area without experiencing a 'vcruntime140.dll' crash. I have Pacific Fjords and NRM installed,  as well as the CYBD add on.

I am aware there are still big issues with v5, however this one does not seem to be coming up. So I wondered if anyone else had come across it; i only experience the CTD in Orbx areas and wondered whether it could be Orbx related.

I'm flying the Beech Turbine Duke  as many are doing without problems in v5, and in general it seems to be working well. My VRAM is only 3.9-4.1Gb, and I'm getting 40- 60 fps even in thick cloud with very high autogen etc. So you can appreciate I realy want this to work - with unprecedented performance, after years of miserable stuttery experiences (off and on).

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

Ray

Ive experienced this as well.

I havent tracked down the definitive cause yet, BUT, I went into CYBD options and turned off all the options (for both the sea port and land airport) and so far, I havent had another crash yet (but its early days in my testing).

Archived