OX Central library not linking to Xplane

DoKeMe

I appear to have finally downloaded & installed TE GB Central according to Orbx Central, but it does not appear in my scenery .ini file & does not appear in the program when loaded. I believe OC should link automatically, but it has not. What can I do? Log files attached, thanks!

Operating system:Windows 1o  

Simulator:  Xplane 11.41

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

central.log scenery_packs.ini scenery_packs.ini.backup-orbx

tried synchronise iin OCentral, that took off the disabled setting on my other Orbx products but did not link to the library which is on the same drive. so I moved the Central GB files to the Xplane Custom scenery folder & wrote the folders s into the scenery .ini file & that worked! So at last I have the Lake district back, but not with Oxcentrals help. Why isn't it working?

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @DoKeMe,

Did you have the scenery_packs.ini file open at the time? Your log file seems to indicate the Central attempted to write the scenery pack without issue.

2020-04-19T09:17:19.183Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [INFO] Installed scenery packs from F:\OrbxLibrary\xp11\TrueEarth Great Britain Central\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom\orbx_xp_config.json

Archived