X Plane. 222UT from Joshua Cowan with GTN750 flight to Goodwood and back

David Lawrence

X Plane. 222UT from Joshua Cowan with GTN750 flight to Goodwood and back. Wonky's Blog! 95. Sorry about the sound quality. Had to use an old headset. Also had few health issues with my throat and my dystonia condition lately so it's even deeper than usual with a bit of a tremble. But getting better. A long video on how I use the GTN750 in a very basic mode to fly to Goodwood and back on autopilot. I have edited it down a bit to help. Please note I am not an expert on the GTN750 and being English have never read the manual. So if someone would like to take up the challenge of how it should be done on this fantastic helicopter and others please do so. A bit of a rushed landing at the end but after being on Autopilot for so long, I had nearly forgotten how to fly, or at least slow down at a reasonable rate. Managed to get away with it! still, a lot to learn. For those that want a good introduction, Tom Woods video on the 429 and GTN750 is a great place to start on how it should be done but not all features will be the same.

All links in youtube blurb.

Archived