Orbx - Second Folder Xplane11

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Hi guys,

I created a second folder of Xplane 11 and updated to the 11.50 version; so now I have 2 folders  11.41 and the new 11.50 

I also have installed all my Orbx scenary in the external HD and this is managed by Orbx Central; the problem I cant see any Orbx scenary in my new folder ( 11.50 ), while in the 11.41 there is the link from my external driver into the custom scenary ..

Do I have to do something in order to see the scenary also in the new 11.50 folder ??

Tks 

Operating system: W10 

Simulator:  XPlane11.50

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @andrea1974,

Within Orbx Central how many X-Plane 11 entries appear in the sim selection list? With two installs of X-Plane there should be two entries in this for each installation. You can hover over an entry in the sim selection list to see which folder this sim was found in.

image.png

If Orbx Central detects both installations of X-Plane than nothing more should be required other than running a sync simulator to ensure all links have been setup.

1 hour ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi @andrea1974,

Within Orbx Central how many X-Plane 11 entries appear in the sim selection list? With two installs of X-Plane there should be two entries in this for each installation. You can hover over an entry in the sim selection list to see which folder this sim was found in.

image.png

If Orbx Central detects both installations of X-Plane than nothing more should be required other than running a sync simulator to ensure all links have been setup.

Tks for y answer !! I have solved it by  '' find library '' where Orbx Central have dedected all the add I bought in the past; how I can do to sync simulator ??

Archived