Joshua Cowan UH-1 Police Helicopter, Nimbus UH-1. And more rooftop landings in VR

David Lawrence

Joshua Cowan UH-1 Police Helicopter, Nimbus UH-1. And more rooftop landings in VR. Wonky's Blog! 90. So this week, as you will see from the Blog. I am trying to get to grips with why I can't land on Rooftops without a fair bit of practice. This VR episode is the Royal London Hospital and You can download the building for just £1.00 from the link below, and it works with Orbx South ie. London. One outside view at the end. More practice required. Being in lock down with the family, I think it might be one Blog a day for a while. could see that 100 videos a bit faster than expected. Also, the amazon Neck brace for Oculus mirror is working a treat with my dystonic tremor hopefully giving you a much less shaky experience. but I would recommend it for anyone doing a lot of VR use. I wish you and all your families good health during this period. Let's hope together we can all beat what Bill Gates said would happen in his Ted lecture all those years ago. Keep your distance and stay safe. Joshua Cowan UH-1 Police Helicopter version is another work of art. You need the original Nimbus UH-1 to start with and then download this beautiful version he created.

Archived