Migrating Orbx Scenery Files

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3Dv4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  I have Orbx scenery files on my internal hard drive where I am running out of space and also have Orbx scenery files in P3D on my external hard drive.  My question is , is should I migrate all of my scenery into one file on my external hard drive?  And if I do will it work.  I've read where some have had difficulty in migrating files.  Thanks for the help.

Rodger

Orbxcentral.log

Hi Rodger,

This will depend on where the products you'd like to move are located.

If they are installed into a library, you can follow the Central user guide section on moving libraries to different places.

If they are installed into the simulator, you can press 'Migrate to library' to migrate it into a library on another drive.

Migrating certain products out of your sim (like openLC) can leave some content behind (this is due to how they install) which has been known to cause issues. Airport and region products generally work fine when migrated.

If you run into any issues, let us know and we can help sort it out for you.

Archived