Hot Fixes

bogbrain

I did not read the installation notes with regard to the "Hot Fixes" and have installed them all from the bottom upwards in the published order (not numbered in sequence) and also did not turn of FTX before install.

Consequently all of my airport scenery throughout the world has "disappeared." Is this a result of this installation and is there a way to sort it or would uninstallig FTX suffice.

Help please!!

Thanks BB,

The FTX hotfixes should not have affected your other aerodrome scenery. I assume you are talking about default MS aerodromes as well as other addon sceneries? The FTX hotfixes only affect the OrbX directories.

You do not need to turn FTX mode off to install hotfixes. At this time hotfixes can be installed with FTX mode on or off, so it is doubtful that would have affected your installation. We recommend that you disable FTX mode when installing other addons as we don't want the other addons destroying the FTX config files.

Also the hotfixes can be installed in any order as they are modifying or adding different components.

Have you tried turning FTX mode off and then back on again?

Archived