Video Information

Guest bliksimpie

Guest bliksimpie

Ok I have also started playing around with the video creation process.

a few questions. I created a very simple flight where I use the airplane sound and initially do not want to use music with it as this is just a first try.

1) I used FSrecorder. Recorded my flight. Everything OK so far. Then I replay it (framerate is very good and very fluid- locked 30FPS). I use FRAPS to do the recording. Fraps do have major framerate impact for me with frames stuttering every now and again. Is FRAPS the only software you can use to record the FSrecorder playback? Any suggestions welcome..!

2) When I play FSRecorder back then sound is perfect. When playing back with Fraps sound is OK. I then use Windows movie creator for windows7 to compile the final video. Sound is awefull. any ideas? The sony movie studio is payware. I dont mind buying the package, but is really a good package. Need some guidance before i buy this package as it is really expensive, but if you want to make proper videos you should have the proper tools..! Any advice here will be appreciated.

Thanks

JB

Guest bliksimpie

1) Found the stuttering problem with FRAPS. Fraps was writing to the same hardrive then the one FSX is on. When Fraps write to another hardrive then stuttering is almost gone..!

2) Tried Sony vegas movie maker and sound problem has been resolved.. Quite impressed with this Video recording software.

Archived