Scenery Library Order - Fly Tampa Sydney and ORBX Gold Coast

Davo79

Hey guys

Hoping someone can assist me where possible.

Pulling my hair out to fix this little issue I'm having.

Had both ORBX Gold Coast and Fly Tampa working well together but I did a change somewhere and its stuffed up my scenery library order affecting now Fly Tampa Sydney and Gold Coast.

I need to place the Fly Tampa Sydney Scenery at the highest point to ensure the scenery loads in correctly. Doing this however mucks up the Gold Coast scenery which I cant eliminate those damm trees on the taxiway even with enable legacy layering enabled unless Gold Coast is at the top of the scenery library.

Using ORBX Central, I've tried nearly every option but can't fix my order of scenery as its grayed out due to me having my orbx airport and region libraries on a separate drive (D) using .xml format.

I have my Fly Tampa Sydney scenery loaded into my P3DV4 folder.

I have also tried syn the simulator but this allows the fly tampa scenery to work but gold coast for some reason needs to be at the top???

I have also tried uninstalling both Gold Coast Airport and Fly Tampa on separate occasions to no avail.

If I place the Gold Coast as Top of Scenery Library and have Enable Legacy Layering ticked, this fixes the tree issue at Gold Coast Airport but stuffs up my Fly Tampa Scenery.

Visa Versa if Fly Tampa is at top of scenery library, that works but Gold Coast Airport is affected again.

I have noticed that ORBX!OpenLC_Europe1 is sitting in a lonely spot on its own in layer 17 which I cant fix. If I place Fly Tampa below orbx airports and regions and Global LC, it creates Fly Tampa Sydney on its own in layer 17 and Sydney LC (Unticked)  and it's Library directly under the next lot of greyed out items.

Hope this isn't too confusing. Its got me beat how I can fix it. Love some assistance to fix this if issue if its at all possible.

Cheers

Dave

IILR8244.JPG

KNNJ0061.JPG

LCPR6723.JPG

IMG_5890.JPG

Archived