YMAV, YMLT and YMMB Taxiway Textures

I am having issues with YMAV, YMLT and YMMB where the taxiway textures are showing as grass as in the below screenshots.

I am running Australia V2 and so have activated that in Orbx Central for each scenery. In addition, I have replace my detail1.bmp with one from the Orbx Aero folder and have tried the ADE fix.

YMAV

YMAV.thumb.JPG.de10d2c564430ac5fc263d8c8f69c556.JPG

YMLT

YMLT.thumb.JPG.ab3c1e3a9a347b5b104e4c4510d2e86d.JPG

YMMB

YMMB.thumb.JPG.20e6171cdb624e67fc6724d94e0b046d.JPG

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue? I previously had an issue with YBBN, but managed to fix that by leaving on a file that Australia V2 turns off.

I am close to doing a complete reinstall of P3D.

Those three airports use a photoreal image for the airport ground textures. Your photoreal background is not focusing and what you are seeing is a very blurred background image.

Make sure you have  'Use high-resolution terrain textures' ticked under 'Options - World'.

If that does not resolve it, there may be an issue with your graphics card.

Here is how YMLT Launceston looks when the background is in focus.

hDA2rRI.jpg

vyzhZO3.jpg

Interestingly I had an identical issue with YMAV but it appears to have corrected itself.

Although the roads leading into the BP service station near YMAV don’t blend with the freeway and have the strange green coloured texture (same as your taxiway in your first screenshot).

Would it be anything to do with scenery library order? Or a driver issue rather than faulty hardware?

My card is only 6 months old, GeForce RTX2080.

Ross

• 2 weeks later...

Archived