BUG REPORT - floating terminal buildings on EGNM XP standalone

vasanta

Dear team,

I am very pleased with the sceneries I purchased at ORBX already, EGLC and LOWI are working like a charm and are bringing my simming experience up to a new level.

Now while I have found a similar issue in the support forums already, I originally wouldn't want to start a second post on this, however, there was nothing in the bug reports area, so I am posting this here. Please delete if double. 

However, in EGNM for X-Plane I noticed, that terminal buildings are partly floating in the air. Please note, I do not own TEGB central. However, on the product page it didn't say, that I would experience mesh alignment issues when not owning TEGB central which seems to be mandatory for the airport to work.

I've attached the log files, please not, this happends with default mesh as well as HD global mesh v4. Is there a seperate mesh file existing for the airport for users that own it standalone? Because owning TEGB is not a choice for me as the file size would stress my HDD to its limits. 

EGNM.png

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

• Nick Cooper changed the title to BUG REPORT - floating terminal buildings on EGNM XP standalone

Archived