Problem using London City and Shoreham

Larsras

Hi

Just bought those two. Already have LOWI which is working great.

Shoreham looks ok, and I don't get errors displayed in XPlane, but a lot in log.txt

0:01:31.960 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'AirportObjects/ApproachBoard_OW.OBJ', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGKA_A_Shoreham/'.
0:01:31.960 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGKA_A_Shoreham/Earth nav data/+50-010/+50-001.dsf:
0:01:31.960 E/SCN: Unable to locate resource: AirportObjects/ApproachBoard_OW.OBJ

London City is close to non existent and I get three error box's in XPlane and a log of errors in the log.txt

0:01:31.960 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'AirportObjects/WindSockOrangeWhiteStripes_bright_LIT.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGLC_LondonCity/'.
0:01:31.960 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGLC_LondonCity/Earth nav data/+50+000/+51+000.dsf:
0:01:31.960 E/SCN: Unable to locate object: AirportObjects/WindSockOrangeWhiteStripes_bright_LIT.obj

London city is at the top of my scenery_packs.ini followed by the Shoreham below.

London City is only one directory?

I have verified the installation in FTX Central, and this passed for both.

Any ideas what's wrong here (something those are not compatible with)?

br Lars

Have you got the XPlane Libraries. These are under the freeware part of XPlane and plus I think you need maybe to sort your ini file out as some times things do not get put in the right order. You can post your ini file here and people will help you with that. Derek.

I think X-Plane is great. Have used it since v8, but in parallel I used FSX with various ORBX stuff, up until X-Plane 11 went live. Haven't touched FSX since. Usually I do not buy much scenery, but does buy a lot of planes :-) Using own generated ortho4xp and free stuff for sceneries.

Archived