Scenery.cfg problems, wrong insertion point (?) in ORBX Central

vvince

Hello,

I am doing a complete reinstall and chose the addon.xml method for ORBX.

At the moment I have reinstalled ORBX addons (all Global, almost all regions and some airports) , plus two third party airport, and selected an insertion point to have all ORBX files below these two airports.

But it seems that ORBX orders the Scenery.cfg in a strange manner (see log file).

I have these files at the top, above the third party airports...

FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY Orbx EU Scotland
 FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY Orbx EU Wales
FTXAA_ORBXLIBS Orbx Global openLC Europe
Orbx Libraries Lookup
Orbx Libraries Global

When flying, there are problems too. For example the regions (I tried North California) looks worse that Global OpenLC (North america) alone. And roads are missing.

I tried with Central 4.016, and just switched to 4.020 : same thing.

Thanks for support,

vvince

central.log

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Yes, I'm also encountering a couple of issues like you. My migration processes are still running, but I also found

2019-10-18T17:18:39.577Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [WARNING] Found entries with duplicate title (ORBX!OPENLC_zBASE)
2019-10-18T17:18:39.577Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [WARNING] Found entries with duplicate title (ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1)
2019-10-18T17:18:39.577Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [WARNING] Found entries with duplicate title (ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1)
2019-10-18T17:18:39.577Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [WARNING] Found entries with duplicate title (ORBX!OPENLC_!EUROPE_LIGHTS)
2019-10-18T17:18:39.580Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [INFO] Finished scenery configuration rebuild.

And my missplaced library entries could be fixed by choosing insertion point(s)  for Global OPENLC below my "Tongass Scenery", and Airports and Regions below "Addon Scenery"

Andreas

Archived