Scenery display issues

at firsth installation of the new ORBX Central  i   installed the librarie in a other  hard disk its called C in my computer and before i remember it was all installed in my harddisc G were my prepar3D v4.5 is installed ,after that because of sea become dessert i removed all except  base and after that installed all removed into Prepar3D v4.5 ,sea becomes sea again but now i got the layer problem ,but i see that when i start my Orbx central they still mention that the librarie is in C ,is it a idea to remove Central in control panel and reinstall it in with librarie in prepar 3Dv4.5  or do i have then firsth to remove all the things firsth via Central 

removed everything installed and removed central from control panel restarted computer and prepar3d v4.5 and closed ,after that reinstalled central latest version ,then firsth base ,everytime started p3dv4.5 and closed and reinstalled sceneryitems ,main problem i think was ,i have australia v2 and that i installed later then the other things and you have to click on that you have installed austalie v2 on scenerys of australie,now it looks ok in australie in front of airport Heatrow still have problems with black squares ,have installed Aerosoft heatrow professional .tomorrow further  to install north america ,takes a lot of time 

installed almost everything back its ok now  and if i look back then i conclude that the sudden installation of central because i bought  the cityscape honolulu  scenery   gave me this problem together with Australia v2 gave me this problem  wich took me about 3 days in houres ,but i fixed before i get help from your helpdesk ,wich i think is with  weekend leave .i learn also from it therefore .greetings from holland 

Archived