Orbx-Central successful migration-Today which Orbx files can be deleted?

Operating system:  Windows 10 Pro

Simulator:  P3DV4.5 HF2

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

I have completed the full migration of my wonderful ORBX products with ORBX-Central, ORBX-Central Library being now outside P3DV4 on another disk.
Using Lorby P4O all products are now installed as a single link addon.xml (scenery and components) named [ORBX-Library].
And it works like a charm.

Now I would like to know if these 2 questions are still relevant:
1- For the moment Global Base Pack must remain inside P3DV4 
2- All other files remaining inside P3DV4\ORBX can be deleted except the folder: \Prepar3d v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery with the file[OF_Config.xml]

Please is that correct?
Thanks for your support.

Hi!

18 hours ago, Recciosilva said:

1- For the moment Global Base Pack must remain inside P3DV4 

Yes. The latest P3D hotfix may resolve the issue with Global Base Pack, but we're still testing this internally and therefore it must still remain installed into the simulator.

18 hours ago, Recciosilva said:

2- All other files remaining inside P3DV4\ORBX can be deleted except the folder: \Prepar3d v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery with the file[OF_Config.xml]

No, some files are required by Global Base and issues may occur if they're removed.

An exception to this is if any leftover airport folders remain. If you have migrated them to a library and they weren't removed automatically, you can generally safely remove these.

Archived