After updating to 4.0.15 I'm getting an error with EFB2 Server

RobC

Operating system:  Win 10 Pro

Simulator:  P3Dv4.5 HF

Screenshot:  Error

Issue:  Getting an error with my AivlaSoft EFB2 when creating a new database.

Hey y'all, I was wondering if I should be worried about this, I updated to the latest Orbx Central today and also I just updated my database for my Aivlasoft EFB2, but this time I got an error with something to do with Orbx, (see attached picture) I have never seen this before.

After updating to OC 4.0.15 I had to select "advanced layering" to get my scenery to look correct again, as the update layered all my Orbx scenery all over the place. I selected to insert Orbx stuff below "FortRucker" and it seems to look much better, almost back to normal.

BUT, when I tried to update my Electronic Flight Bag 2 server it gave me an error with "Discovery Path Doesn't exist" and something to do with Orbx library.

I'm just wonder if I need to be worried about this error as I have never seen it before?

I'm attaching the error and my log file.

thanks for any info.

Orbx.thumb.jpg.b8c2ab8c1b24d7ad14a349a9c2154e37.jpg 

central.log

Hi!

This can be caused if the default Orbx Library location was used sometime previously in Central and wasn't removed from P3Dv4.

This shouldn't cause any issues, but you can fix this warning by removing the following lines from your %ProgramData%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg file. The TITLE= entry may be different depending on your previous settings.

[DiscoveryPath.1]
PATH=C:\Users\myste\Orbx Library\p3dv4
TITLE=Orbx Library
ACTIVE=true

Archived