Updated to Australia V2 now YBTH has now runway

Hey Guys,

Any help with this would be great.

I just uninstalled Australia V1 and updated to Australia V2. When i went to my home airport of YBTH (Bathurst) (also from Orbx) the runways are now just regular scenery (like a satellite image) not a real runway.

Just not sure what to do form here.

Daniel.

13 minutes ago, SirCoffolot said:

I will retry the veryfiles but no luck so far.

I did installed the update file from the post "Orbx Airport Updates for AUv2"

Still have the same issue.

Might need to remove and reload it i guess *Shrugs*

Daniel.

YBTH has a custom ground poly runway and should be visible in the sim. Nothing in AUv2 should have effected that. Perhaps it may help us sort the issue if you could post a screenshot of your FTXAA_YBTH\Scenery folder so we can check your installed files. There should be 77 files in total

28 minutes ago, Cruzer.04 said:

I’m having the same issues as well, I’ve just checked a few ORBX airports (YMEN, YMMB, YBTH, YCFS) and they’re just default runways. Verifying files didn’t change anything. 

Some of those airports do have default runways by design. Perhaps you could post a screenshot of those you feel are not showing correctly.

28 minutes ago, Graham Eccleston said:

YBTH has a custom ground poly runway and should be visible in the sim. Nothing in AUv2 should have effected that. Perhaps it may help us sort the issue if you could post a screenshot of your FTXAA_YBTH\Scenery folder so we can check your installed files. There should be 77 files in total

I only have 73 files for YBTH, seems ok after a reboot though.

My YMEN looks nothing like the screenshots on the ORBX product page but still waiting for a fix as the update wasn’t compatible on my system so can’t complain yet.

Graham, would it be possible to list the aus ORBX airports with default runways? 

Cheers.

Ross

Ok so i removed YBTH, Redownloaded and installed and found the same issue.

However i noticed something odd when i went to take some screen shots to share.

Up close it is a horrible texture but when i zoom out fair enough it changes to the correct texture.

Does Orbx use different texture files for different distances?

Daniel.

Orbx close 1.JPG

Orbx Far 1.JPG

Archived