Ftx Global

mikee

Hello ,

I had to Run the Repair tool for my Prepar3dV4.5 due to some loading Issues that I encountered and I had to Also ReInstall FTX Global Base because My Terrain Is a Mess !!

I Try to Verify Files but with No Success !!

Could you Please tell me how to do it ? ( I used to Uninstall and Reinstall it in the OLD FTX Central without any problem ! I cannot do this with ORBX Central ) .

See Screenshot :

g6EtBeB.jpg

9GGXUMk.jpg

Thank you Mike

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  Prepar3dV4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Guest Josh Koz

Hi Mike,

Global Base needs to be installed into the simulator in order to work around a specific texture issue that you encountered. Installing with FTX Central 3 is one way to install Global BASE into the simulator.

You should also not encounter this issue with Orbx Central if you enable 'Advanced Layering' under Settings -> Insertion Point. Running a 'verify files' in Orbx Central will also ensure you have the latest version that includes a fix for some texture issues.

4 hours ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi Mike,

Global Base needs to be installed into the simulator in order to work around a specific texture issue that you encountered. Installing with FTX Central 3 is one way to install Global BASE into the simulator.

You should also not encounter this issue with Orbx Central if you enable 'Advanced Layering' under Settings -> Insertion Point. Running a 'verify files' in Orbx Central will also ensure you have the latest version that includes a fix for some texture issues.

Thank you very much Josh !

Everything is working fine now :)

Should I still need to enable 'Advanced Layering' And  'verify files'   ?

Could you please also tell me if the My ORBX Libraries are Installed in the Correct place in my Sim :

C\Users\Mike\ORBXLibrary   Size 5.5gb

Mike

Guest Josh Koz

Hi Mike,

If you find things are working correctly with your current settings then feel free to leave them as they are. I can't confirm where your Orbxlibs or your Central Library are without your central.log file. However if things are behaving as they should then they most likely are.

51 minutes ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi Mike,

If you find things are working correctly with your current settings then feel free to leave them as they are. I can't confirm where your Orbxlibs or your Central Library are without your central.log file. However if things are behaving as they should then they most likely are.

Great , Thank you very much !

Archived