Honolulu Cityscape (PHNL) Missing Jetways

lymanl

Many of the jetways at PHNL are missing. In looking at the bgl for PHNL (2_ADE_CS-Honolulu_PHNL.bgl), all of the jetways are included in the *.bgl, but appear to be blocked/hidden by Autogen objects created by the designers.

Attached shows a good example with aircraft occupying the ramp, but no jetways are present for "all" the parking spaces.

PHNL_MissingJetways.PNG

On 9/16/2019 at 8:50 PM, lymanl said:

Many of the jetways at PHNL are missing. In looking at the bgl for PHNL (2_ADE_CS-Honolulu_PHNL.bgl), all of the jetways are included in the *.bgl, but appear to be blocked/hidden by Autogen objects created by the designers.

Attached shows a good example with aircraft occupying the ramp, but no jetways are present for "all" the parking spaces.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Actually, there's nothing blocked. Also not all of the gates/ramps are "occupied" by aircraft. There must be another addon interfering with CS Honolulu. Perhaps it's a custom AFCAD file. I would recommend doing a search for files including "PHNL" within your sim folders.

Here's a screenshot how PHNL should look (for demonstrating purposes with all aviation traffic sliders set to maximum):

VHtgXBE.jpg

Many thanks for the reply. I found most of the missing jetways configured for "extreme density" and I was running "very dense".

However, there is still a problem with what is now gates C-9 and C-8, which are at the far west end of terminal C.  If either is placed with a jetway in it "correct" position, the jetways are not

displayed. The gate is populated with AI aircraft but no jetway. 

That said, using a Library Object jetway, does work.

I have deleted buildings, tarmac, exclusion points, etc with no luck.

I suspect the underlying terrain, which has been placed there by the CityScape is not allowing, therefore instead of spending more time "trying things", I have settled on the Library Object jetway and moved on to other "corrections" to the PHNL scenery bgl and actually "flying PHNL"

Thank you again for your reply.

Frank, Thank you. I tend to like the airport(s) to match reality/accuracy and spend a great deal of time

modifying my Texas (home airports, KDFW, KAUS, KEDC, KGTU, etc) versus the stock P3D. 

Thank you again and your team for the HNL Cityscape....its AWESOME!!!

Archived