TE GB South owned, but does not install

Migelito

Hyi Forum!

I bought and downloaded TE GB south (6,31GB), but when I hit "Install", it says:    Error: A communication error occored when trying to perform this action. (Internet connected of course)

I also bought and inserted EGLC (visibly under my products), but I cannot see the airport, I still see Open LC Europe.

Onyl change; I installed ORBX CENTRAL before (had no issues in FTX Central V3 before). Maybe it is related to this. Both, EGLC and TE GB South, are in the ORBX library (other drive then P3D!) visibly as folder with content.

P3D V4.1

Thanks for help

Kind regards

Michael

My download is finished, but when I like to install, it says: to less disk space. So I do have :

61GB free on the downoald SSD

78GB free on the SSD with ORBX library placed (where the install path is leading to)  and

10GBfree on the P3D drive.

So where is the bottleneck? I though the sense to place the lib outside P3D is to get rid of a huge P3D SSD

Thanks for help

Michael

8 minutes ago, Migelito said:

My download is finished, but when I like to install, it says: to less disk space. So I do have :

61GB free on the downoald SSD

78GB free on the SSD with ORBX library placed (where the install path is leading to)  and

10GBfree on the P3D drive.

So where is the bottleneck? I though the sense to place the lib outside P3D is to get rid of a huge P3D SSD

Thanks for help

Michael

Found it: We need total 125GB of disk space!

ORBX guys, I really love your products and support, but this information should be given before the purchase. We now that foto reality needs space, but i guessed around 30-50GB.

Would help us to save live time, thanks.

Guest Josh Koz

Our feature roadmap for Orbx Central includes calculating and displaying both the download size and install size of a product on the product detail pages. 

Archived