Error: Could not download and save the manifest

cbcfdx

I've just installed Orbx Central.  I can't download anything.  After choosing which library to send the files to and beginning the download I get:    Error: Could not download and save the manifest.     Log file attached below.  I've tried quitting and re-launching the program, restarting the pc, and uninstalling and re-installing Orbx Central.   Happens with X-Plane and P3d.   I see within the log file there is an error called Unable_to_verify_leaf_signature.

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  Xplane, Prepar3d

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

central.log

I uninstalled Orbx Central and re-installed ftx3.  TE Washington SD and Oregon SD will not download (and I believe this is intentional on your end), but I can at least verify files and update other airports.   I then re-installed Orbx Central (and uninstalled ftx3 at the prompt) and I'm still getting the same error.  I can't download, and I can't even verify files.

Screenshot 2019-09-04 18.07.29.png

Hi!

It would appear something is preventing a secure connection from being made to Google (where our infrastructure is located).

Check the following:

• Is your system time set correctly?
  • Are you using any proxies?
  • If you go to https://storage.googleapis.com/ in your web browser, can you take a screenshot of what you see?

Time is correct.  We use an internet filter called covenant eyes, but I don't think it's a proxy.  Will double check.

This computer was attacked by a virus/hacker approximately 6 weeks ago, and I believe it especially targeted Google Chrome and got some of my passwords that were saved in the browser.   I thought I had all that cleaned up (after much hassle).   If it is still vulnerable I would definitely like to know!  

1569433671_Screenshot2019-09-0420_03_48.thumb.png.504c89550d9c6642d8f31f91a74940d7.png

Archived