One more coldy....

tennyson

The second of my paints for our Northern friends up in the cold country.

Having just completed the Winter Olympics, I suppose they are gonna need all the aircraft they can muster to get the out-of-towners home.

Air Canada don't fly J41, but they do fly Dash 8's, so the chances are it would fit right into their operation without too much fuss.

It's perfect for that flight around PNW or anywhere in the world really, but I think she looks good with those beautifully crafted ORBX mountains in the background.

Here's a few snaps:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the url for the file over at OZx:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1121

Happy flying people,

Frank

Not sure what is going on.

I've personally downloaded it twice from the OZx site without any probs, but it's showing up as pink (which I gather means that there is a prob with the file).

I re-upped it and reported it to the mods, so if one of you guys could try downloading again and letting me know if it's Ok, I'd appreciate it.

Thanx,

Frank

Not sure what is going on.

I've personally downloaded it twice from the OZx site without any probs, but it's showing up as pink (which I gather means that there is a prob with the file).

I re-upped it and reported it to the mods, so if one of you guys could try downloading again and letting me know if it's Ok, I'd appreciate it.

Thanx,

Frank

As the uploader you can d/l straight away Frank, but us plebs have to wait until she is approved by one of the mods over at OzX, but shouldn't be too much longer.  Another beautiful bit of work mate!  ;)

Archived