When in ROME......

tennyson

Well, as the saying goes, you can't really fly around ORBX's new PNW in an Ozzie registered aircraft, it just doesn't look right.

Dave, I took your suggestion and knocked up this Canadian North Airlines paint. There's also a Canada Air coming as well.

Even tho it's a fictitious livery, Canadian North do fly Dash 8's and the scheme is from them, just spiced up a bit.

Hardest time I had was identifying the flags (Nunavut and NWT) and creating the Canadian North logo.

Anyhow, she looks at home and here she is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you are interested, here's the url from Oxz:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1120

Hope you enjoy,

Frank

Trans,

She's already available over at OZx. The link is in the post above.

Dale, My normal day finishes at 3.00am in the mo'. I do my best work then. The kids and wife don't bother me and the net is super fast cos' nobody's on it.

It doesn't help tho, when you got appointments at 8.00am the following day.....hahaha, ah well, that's what nanna naps are for in the afternoon!

Frank

Link clicked and here is what it says

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10870] We could not find the file specified

Fantastic paint thanks.  The ubiquitous Wiki shows us the real world routes of Canadian North and I am quite looking forward to flying the shorter routes into the shorter airfields in the JS4100, let alone feeling better about flying around BC with a Canadian rego.

Please Majestic hurry up and finish the Dash-8,  and PMDG the 737NGX.

You are on a roll Franky boy!  If this is an indication of your productivity after your holidays mate, you should be on permanent holiday! Thanks mate!  ;)

Funny you should say that Dale.

I'm just about to head out to NatMeet (our MX-5 bi-annual expo) with the better half  to South Australia for three weeks.

But it's alright, I've got 5 paints finished for several aircraft that are waiting approval from various sources, so you should have some newy's while I'm away.

Frank

Archived