ORBX new Central

passicfc

hey i have a problem since the new update i think global and vector are not installed in my sim, but central told me that i have them installed...cause on some airports like >VIDP and KDEN i dindt have to reconfigure the airport elevation also i think that the global textures are not present in my sim...when i changed from the old central to the new i deinstall and delete all old files and reinstall them with the new central...also the old problem with the frozen water surface did not appear in winter so i think global and vector are not present in my sim...all airports i have working fine

greeting passi

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  p3dv4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Hey guys,

I have problems with orbx Central (the new one ) so Installation and everything world but i think ist would Not really put into my sim cause for example on Central v3 i Had to change airport elevation on the new one not.... so i think it ist not really in my sim ...AirPorts seems to work 

i am using

p3dv4 global +Vector 

Hello,

Please can you send a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing with your simulator?

Also please upload your central.log file which can be found using the guidance below, this should help us to work out what the issue is.

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

Thanks

Archived