Cannot create new library in macOS Mojave 10.14.5

MartyO

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  10.14.5

Simulator:  X-Plane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:   Cannot create a new Library location. The only place that Orbx Central will locate the library is on the same drive as my home drive. "Create a new library" is dimmed as well as "Edit" or "Delete" of the Main Library.

I would like to locate the scenery files on a different drive. Can you help me figure out how to do this?

I apologize if this has been covered before but I have only found solutions how to migrate Windows files to a different location. Nothing for the Mac.

Thanks in advance for your help.

central.log

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for responding.

That problem has been solved.

Now, let me ask you a question.

After I installed a new Library on a remote HD, I deleted the Orbx Library on my current internal HD. I then downloaded the Scenery Pack onto my external hard drive using Orbx Central.

The problem is, I don't think XP11 knows where to find the new library. What should I have done so that those pointers would have been reset as well?

Thanks in advance for your help. While I have been flying XP for a long time (being a Mac, it was all we've had for a long time, lol) I'm very new to the custom scenery side. So any help you can offer will be totally appreciated.

Thanks,

Marty

Archived