Quandary

xxd09

Want to support Orbx-have all its products except Australia in FSX,P3Dv4,Areofly and XPlane

Also have Scotflight for Orbx,,many RTMM products,LLH Creations and Aerosoft Sceneries (don’t forget Tongass)

Very functional  set up-everything works

I even bought Innsbruck for XPlane (needs Orbx Central for installation)

However this board rather terrifies me -installing Orbx Central seems like a dive off the deep end

Not buying any more Orbx Sceneries for the foreseeable till I am more confident of the outcome

I need step by step instructions that will work especially for such a radical step

I understand the rationale of the move but.............

All this must be having an effect on sales-I know I want these new Airports Skagit etc

Waiting and and watching hope (not praying yet!) for a good outcome in the days ahead

xxd09

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Thanks for your reply 

I am almost convinced to go for it but will hang on for a few more days

The new program does seem to do radical things for the sake of a good procedural idea ie arranging Scenery outside the Sim folders

Normally a “great leap forward “ brings a big improvement in performance to the sim that makes the hassle that comes with a serious new installation all worthwhile 

Not immediately obvious to me that this is the case to an amateur simmer like me

I would like those new Sceneries though but it’s a finely balanced decision at the moment!

Orbx has a lot of credit in the bank -such fine Sceneries but this current situation is a tester!

xxd09

Archived