Orbx Central v4.0.4 - P3Dv4.5 - O60 objectflow Path Not Found

a340500

Operating system:  W10

Simulator:  P3Dv4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

I upgraded to Orbx Central v4.0.4. Migrated all ORBX secenery from D: (Samsung SSD 850 PRO 1TB raid) to E:(Mechanical Drive - Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 3TB) Due to space constraints on the SDD.

1. Now I get the following error everytime I load a scenario when the sim gets to 80%

Path Not Found (box)

D:\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AA_O60\scenery\*_objectflow.xml

How do I fix this issue when O60 has been migrated to E: - I have to click on OK to proceed everytime.

2. When loading P3Dv4.5 it takes approx 4 minutes to startup to the choose scenery screen. While it is not a huge issue, how can I get it back to the minute or so load up time?

Please advise what combination will work for a quicker startup?

I.e. Move FTX Global Range / Regions and Cities products back to SSD and keep the airports on the mechanical drive?

Cheers,

Mario

central.log

Hi Mario,

2 hours ago, a340500 said:

1. Now I get the following error everytime I load a scenario when the sim gets to 80%

In Orbx Central, on the Settings page under Help there is a 'Sync Simulator' button. Press it and it should clear up that issue for you.

2 hours ago, a340500 said:

2. When loading P3Dv4.5 it takes approx 4 minutes to startup to the choose scenery screen. While it is not a huge issue, how can I get it back to the minute or so load up time?

We're still investigating the potential cause of the load time increase for some users.

8 minutes ago, Mitchell Williamson said:

In Orbx Central, on the Settings page under Help there is a 'Sync Simulator' button. Press it and it should clear up that issue for you.

Thanks Mitchell, I hit the 'Sync Simulator' button but the issue is still there..right on 80%

Path Not Found (box)

D:\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AA_O60\scenery\*_objectflow.xml

Cheers,

Mario

Hi Mitchell,

Here is the answer.

This directory "D:\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AA_O60\scenery" does not exist but

this one does "D:\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_O60\Scenery". Please let me know what do I do.

Regards,

Mario

28 minutes ago, Mitchell Williamson said:

My apologies, that is the correct path to delete. You can delete that folder.

It appears in your log that you've already migrated O60 to a library, so it can safely be deleted.

No need to apologise, deleting the folder "D:\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_O60\Scenery" did the trick. All good. 

Please let us know what will help with load times.

Appreicate your time on this "We're still investigating the potential cause of the load time increase for some users."

I understand it is tricky and some time will be needed to work this out.

Thanks for all your help and Regards,

Mario

Archived