Forced to uninstall Central 4

agcat600

Greetings Orbx Support:

After installing Central 4 and no migration of scenery I discovered that the scenery library insertion  points have changed. The scenery order  and  priority  has also changed placing my non orbx add-on scenery below FTX sceneries and above the OpenLC scenery  thus causing them to not show in the simulator. When I put back my scenery order and priority, pre-central 4 the simulator freezes and will not function, elevations are way off, aircraft suspended above airports unable to move. Once I quit Central 4 and return to my original library using my central 3 insertion points every thing works perfectly as before.

Item 2: ctrl+shift+L does not work

After locating the central logs in AppData I found that the log was empty, I have no idea what that means. I am more interested in making sure that I have access to Central 3 to purchase and download future products until this hot mess is sorted out.

Regards,

agcat600

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Window 10

Simulator:  P3D 4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Hi!

The insertion point settings aren't copied across from FTX Central 3. You can change these to match by going to Settings, Insertion Point.

This thread below also may help give more information about Central and its current known issues.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/178257-we’re-listening-central-v406-released/

Archived