Global downloading issues

medwyn

Hi ORBX Team,

I wanted to download Global to have a backup to make it easier when I'd like to reinstall the sim but failed to create a backup .zip in any ways: 

- when I tried creating the backup zips through Central I had the files but the Central didn't recognize them 

- when I tried manually downloading the zip it also failed at the final step (got a .c4 file instead of a zip)

In the meantime I managed to get all my other ORBX products backed up correctly - is it possible there might be an issue on your end? 

The reason it's important for me to have proper backup of all is that my internet connection is dreadfully slow and it takes a very long time to access my ORBX products through the Central. 

Also I couldn't manually download the Libs last time, pressing the button resulted in a "page not found"- situation. 

Could you please check if this is an error on my end? 

Thank you!

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

We've updated the website to properly display the manual download links for Orbx Central vs FTX Central 3. For Orbx Central, the manual download zips should end in .c4.

If you encounter an issue with these in Orbx Central, please attach your central log file and we'll be able to investigate this further.

Archived