Aerofly FS 2 No Orbx scenery showing

Jock7

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  Aerofly FS2

Screenshot:  

Issue:  I have 6 Orbx sceneries for the sim and cannot find them anywhere on the loading map. I found Palm Springs but its only the basic. The sceneries are located in the Steam folder for Aerofly but nowhere to be seen on the map. When I used the Control Panel 3 everything was really good but now nothing. Please help if you can. I cannot send the log file as it tells me I am over the 7.95mb

The Sceneries are as follows Meigs Field, Eagle County (Basic), Monterary, Palm Springs (Basic), Innsbruck, True Earth Netherlands. I had a look again but nothing on the maps, again no luck with log file.

Please close this request as I am going back to the old Control 3 panel and have reinstalled Prepar3d V4.5 and will be installing all my scenery over the next few days. I do not like this new control panel as its taking up a huge amount of my discs space. I will be using 3 for as long as I can and then will stop  purchasing from Orbx if need be. Thank you for  trying to help me.

Archived