2W3 Swanson error and no scenery showing up

Hi,

It's looks like there is an issue with 2W3 Swanson. It looks like it is referring to a file that does not exist. I'm assuming that Orbxlibs should have had an update pushed out with the new file.

I've checked and there is no new OrbxLibs update available and I've ran "verify files" and it says everything is ok. I've inspected the Orbxlibs folders and confirmed the file is missing from the orbxlibs "veglib" folder though.

0:01:47.558 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'veglib/Grass_Wildflowers_NA.for', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_2W3_Swanson/'.
0:01:47.558 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_2W3_Swanson/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-123.dsf:
0:01:47.558 E/SCN: The art asset 'veglib/Grass_Wildflowers_NA.for' could not be found.
0:01:47.558 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_2W3_Swanson/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-123.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled).

Seems like a similar problem to when EGLC London City was released with an OrbxLibs ommission except this one results in a much worse result where the entire scenery is not loaded or rendered. Can someone please look into it?

Thanks

The update is only available with Orbx Central at this stage. We are looking into the issue for FTXCv3, please stand-by until our Melbourne IT team wakens from their slumber. They will be aware of the problem and will remedy it.

I do apologise for this issue; we should have made it clear than an Orbxlibs update is needed for the airport. The rule used in the past was 'when in doubt, always check for an Orbxlibs update'.

19 minutes ago, John Venema said:

The update is only available with Orbx Central at this stage. We are looking into the issue for FTXCv3, please stand-by until our Melbourne IT team wakens from their slumber. They will be aware of the problem and will remedy it.

I do apologise for this issue; we should have made it clear than an Orbxlibs update is needed for the airport. The rule used in the past was 'when in doubt, always check for an Orbxlibs update'.

Yep, all good now! Just had to wait for Orbx Central to get the update (for reference it is Orbx Libs 1.6.4 rc2).

Cheers.

Archived