2 ORBX Folders and problems with Elevation

Myulu

Hello, 

I don't really know how to describe the problems i have.:unsure:

But i updated the new Central yesterday and by mistake i forgot to delete the ORBX Products from FTX Central 3 before.

So I installed the new Central and now I had 2 ORBX folders(one in P3D where all my products are because I didn't uninstalled them and one empty folder outside p3d)..

I tried to install Iceland Demo to test how it works with 2 ORBX Folders. But i got those weird elevation "mountains". 

I don't own Vector.

After I uninstalled and got my scenery library order set, i managed to solve the problems so far.

But I am still concerned about what will happen if i try to install another ORBX Product(which will be installed inmto the new folder)..

Also i am not sure if Iceland is correctly uninstalled:huh:

2019-8-5_21-43-50-354.png

Unbenannt.JPG

15 hours ago, Myulu said:

mistake i forgot to delete the ORBX Products from FTX Central 3 before.

You do not need to delete these products or uninstall them. Orbx Central is backwards compatible with products installed using FTX Central 3.

15 hours ago, Myulu said:

I tried to install Iceland Demo to test how it works with 2 ORBX Folders. But i got those weird elevation "mountains". 

We're aware of a potential issue with the Iceland Demo within Central and its on our to-do list to investigate.

Thanks Mitchell. 

I deleted Iceland Demo and also noticed that I don't really need it.

I also tried to install a freeware airport and it was installed in the 2. folder which is outside the sim and everything looked fine. 

Thanks for your help:)

S23OzGo.jpg

Archived