ORBX Libraries for new Control

Jock7

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Sorry for above but trying to get around the new control but at the moment all the libraries are showing is constant running and has been for last 15mins it is showing Queued and completed. Can anyone help please?.

I have now tried to take off from Southampton with no problems also Edinburgh and flown around both cities again with no problems. Upon checking the scenery the ORBX Libraries are where they should be.

Just tried a re-run and it is still running even though it tells me it is complete. Tried what you suggested but no change. The Libraries are still showing in the scenery of the sim.

Spoke too soon, the problem with ORBX Libraries is back. Just had a thought is there anyway that I can download the Libraries and install through the manual set-up. Sometimes a scenery programme asks for the Libraries. When I run Prepar3d the Libraries are shown the setup and when I run the sim there is no problem with the scenery. Attached is my log.

central.log

Hi Mitchell thanks for your advice but I have removed all Orbx sceneries from my computer and am in the process of re-installing and it seems to have sorted, the only thing is that I am running out of disc space.

Archived