FTX Central Beta - multiple problems

I really like the design and look forward to the final, but there are a couple problems for my new central install after migrating all my USA scenery to a new drive/library/folder.

1.  When I first started P3D it kept asking me to OK my add-on sceneries.  I only migrated my US scenery but I approved every file.  I see that this is already active in the forum.

2.  After all the scenery was done P3D told me there were duplicate aircraft found.  I stopped after a few of them and quit to research.  They were located in the "D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes" directory,  there were 214 different FTX AU...  and FTX US...  folders (e.g. "FTX AU Mooney M20J" etc.).  I moved them to a temporary folder and P3D loaded normally.  This has never happened before, don't know what has changed "FTX" wise, but it did happened after the Install and migration. Where should these folders go?

3.  I own two airports that won't install:  74S Anacortes and KTEX Telluride (ouch).  Both Download and Manual (from a D/L file of course) installations return a message stating "No Builds Available".

Moved library from a solid state drive to a hard drive.  Big mistake, sloooow.

2 hours ago, Bailout7734 said:

1.  When I first started P3D it kept asking me to OK my add-on sceneries.  I only migrated my US scenery but I approved every file.  I see that this is already active in the forum.

It should ask you to press OK on the first launch of Prepar3D after an installation or migration. Prepar3D should save that preference and then not ask you in the future.

2.  After all the scenery was done P3D told me there were duplicate aircraft found.  I stopped after a few of them and quit to research.  They were located in the "D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes" directory,  there were 214 different FTX AU...  and FTX US...  folders (e.g. "FTX AU Mooney M20J" etc.).  I moved them to a temporary folder and P3D loaded normally.  This has never happened before, don't know what has changed "FTX" wise, but it did happened after the Install and migration. Where should these folders go?

If you have AI Traffic installed and then migrated it to a library, it may not of deleted the old AI Traffic files. You can delete these.

3.  I own two airports that won't install:  74S Anacortes and KTEX Telluride (ouch).  Both Download and Manual (from a D/L file of course) installations return a message stating "No Builds Available".

We're still working on Central compatibility for these airports.

Archived