Fall City Airport - runway textures gone

curt1

Hi!

I believe the ground poly for Fall City uses ObjectFlow, therefore something may have gone wrong with ObjectFlow. You haven't specified the simulator, so the troubleshooting below assumes you're on Prepar3D v4.

Can you try the following?

• Press 'Verify Files' on Fall City in Orbx Central
    • This should trigger an ObjectFlow download if it is missing.
  • Press 'Sync Simulator' under Settings/Help in Central
  • Load up Prepar3D at Fall City, does the problem persist?
    • If so, check the Prepar3D add-ons menu via the menu at the top, under Options, Add-ons. Can you see Orbx ObjectFlow in the add-ons list?

Mitchell, I am on P3D 4.5.  I followed your directions and ObjectFlow is not showing in the add-ons list.  So I guess that's issue number 1.  I went back into the simulator after completing the first two steps, and now all of Fall City airport is gone, as it looks like default.  Please let me know how to proceed, and thank you for your help.

EDIT:  I just checked the 'Scenery Library' in P3D, and the 'Sync Simulator' button must have deleted 1WA6 from the library.  So I guess now I need to get ObjectFlow added to the add-ons list, as well as reinstalling the airport.  I'll wait until I hear from you before doing anything.

Hi!

The fix for this was included in Orbx Central 4.0.2 which released last night. Central should update automatically when you launch.

Once it has started, go to 'My Products', select Orbx ObjectFlow and hit Install. It will also install automatically when you install, verify or migrate another product.

Mitchell, all is good and working now!  ObjectFlow installed okay and works fine.  The scenery.cfg entry was deleted earlier from the a previous fix attempt, so I uninstalled the airport followed by a reinstall, and Fall City looks as good as ever.  

Archived