Editing Orbx areas in WED

TrueEarth Washington has been great but there is an airport I use frequently (WN55) that is somewhat spotty with coverage (not complaining, but it's just an ortho tile with limited objects).  I am interested in editing this airport in WED.  I created a new airport (from the scenery gateway) and was able to add some forests, change the runway to grass, etc. 

However, what I really would like to do is to see any existing objects that are already included, and edit, exclude or add to them.  I am not sure if the few objects I am seeing are autogen, or if they were contained in the Orbx TrueEarth Washington Overlay (B).  Not sure how I could load this overlay in WED or the overlay editor to edit.

Any suggestions from X-plane tinkers out there?

TrueEarth Washington has been great but there is an airport I use frequently (WN55) that is somewhat spotty with coverage (not complaining, but it's just an ortho tile with limited objects).  I am interested in editing this airport in WED.  I created a new airport (from the scenery gateway) and was able to add some forests, change the runway to grass, etc. 

However, what I really would like to do is to see any existing objects that are already included, and edit, exclude or add to them.  I am not sure if the few objects I am seeing are autogen, or if they were contained in the Orbx TrueEarth Washington Overlay (B).  Not sure how I could load this overlay in WED or the overlay editor to edit.

Any suggestions from X-plane tinkers out there?

Archived