observations

dabba

Hello

Flying along the North Wales coast the majority, if not all the caravan parks, and there are plenty, look like the caravans have just been dumped on top of each other randomly and none placed orderly, secondly I like to fly on instruments at times tracking VOR’s when arriving at my hopefully correct destination then pause to check the VOR below, however I have noticed at a number of VOR’s the graphical representation is not present, some , like Wallasey are represented but others like pole hill  for example are not, will there be an update to represent the VOR’s

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

finally got around to take pics of the VOR's

one is of Wallasey the other is pole hill

Wallasey shows a VOR , pole hill shows a auto gen building

There are numerious Vor's missing around

polehill.png

wallasey.png

The VORs are placed by X-Plane's default data and we are unable to place new ones yet... It's odd that POL is missing, as I know it's present in X-Plane so it may be that it's buried/conflicting inside that building and not visible.

As for the caravan parks, yes these are somewhat random (They are placed along the service roads in caravan parks). Being caravans, they're not included in any building data, so apart from placing a few by hand (which we have done), this was another way for us to fill up these and any we've missed with somewhat believable autogen

hello

I appriciate the responce, I thought that may be the case with the Vor's but thought it worth asking.

I like to track the Vor's and then pause to see if I hava a visual to confirm,

Thnaks again

Archived