PNW Gabriola Mayne Island Water class issue

Hello Murray,

I'll bet this is the same problem that has been noted around Silva Bay using Orbx PNW. (I don't see Mayne Is. in your shot.) Holger had posted a trial fix for this quite some time ago and it works. Sorry  I don't have the link at the moment but if you search for it, I'm sure you  can find it.  First you might use the verify files feature just in case this fix has been added to the current download.

Cheers,

Thanks, Larry I know this issue and originally reported it years ago,  Holger named it  PNW CVX Mayne something-something I just lost my fix file and where to place it and was hoping you had the link and download as I searched and could not find it and need it as I am about to start my Sylva Bay project... (Yes the original pub will be in it) Please if you could help me obtain the land class correction download I would appreciate it ... 

Murray   

Hi Lary 
Ok, mark this one resolved and that file I posted needs to go into your next fix as I unstalled PNW reinstalled verified files and issue was still present...  replaced the posted CVX file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW06_CVX\scenery and the land class was resolved...
Again thanks for your help and time 
Murray 

2019-6-9_20-28-21-185.thumb.jpg.157db47a1e2b0207ead2ea0527c5d3ad.jpg

Archived