Problems Loading Sumburgh (EGPB)

Platform:  XP11.26 / MAC OSX

Product:  Sumburgh

My Sumburgh product is not loading.  I believe I have loaded Sumburgh correctly using the cross platform package and, as the attached screenshot shows, I have also loaded the required library, Orbx_libsXP.  I do not yet have True Earth Great Britain North but understand that, with a few restrictions, this product should work independently.  The log.txt indicates that the problem is that it requires an additional library scenery package and then indicates that there is a missing dsf file, although as far as I can see (as per screenshot) it is present.

I have downloaded the product a couple of times and repeated the loading procedure with the same result.  I do not have a similar problem with any other ORBX product so would be grateful for a steer on how to rectify this.  Could it be a scenery_packs.ini order issue?

Many thanks,

Andy

Screenshot.png

Log.txt

Sumburgh needs some updated data that isn't in XP 11.26, it needs 11.30 or higher. When I was running 11.26 it loaded for me but had errors and didn't display correctly.

Thanks BobT, I wondered if that might be it.  Looks like it's time to make the jump to 11.30.  I was reluctant because I have things running pretty well as it is and didn't want to jinx anything, I'll give it a go, cheers.

I was the same.... if you have space, keep your copy of 11.26 somewhere safe so you can revert back if you need to. I haven't had an issue upgrading to 11.34 though, all good. 

Archived